Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review: Dawn of the Dead (1978)


  Now I like make up special effects and gore like the next guy and this movie is lacking a bit in that department, though there is a nice scene towards the end where they take it up a notch but mostly is bright red blood, and bluish green paint on the Zombies.
  What this movie does have is a long look at how we are as the human race, it twists your insides in a more macabre way, by showing you the worst possible monster, yourself!!! in yo faiiice!!!
  It also has people that mostly make smart choices, a refreshing respite from the campy movie.

I am sure I left out a lot, but I want to start keeping my posts a little shorter, to keep you wanting more...
in fact this time I don't think I'll even write my usual send off, I'll just write something like...

Thank you for reading, peace out.

To see a list of all the films I've reviewed click here

No comments:

Post a Comment