Monday, February 14, 2011

Love does die, but sometimes it doesn't stay dead, Happy Valentines Day!!!

  Well, it's that time of the year again, when a few lucky ones like me have the chance to be with someone they love, the rest just want to rip out their own hearts an wallow in their self pity. I'm sorry to paint such a horrible picture, but then again... this is a Zombie blog, so you knew what you were getting into.

  Someone posted something recently on one of my Zombie forums and I believe this is the right day to share it with you, If you forgo the ties of love from the living, then you are still not forsaken, as this video will show you; there's something for everyone, enjoy.



Now you have seen it all, and you've seen it here... on my blog!!! please share it with your friends and don't forget to comment, also if you click "Follow" you'll be the first to know juicy, brain dripping details on my upcoming multi-media Zombie story...

Until next time remember...   Zombies were people too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment