Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I see undead people!!!

Hello my beautiful readers, this is your friendly neighborhood zombie blogger and enthusiast here to delight you with another silly post.

Lately I've told you about my plans to make an on-line comic book, and I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I'm kinda going to cheat... I consider myself to be a good artist, but I am not fast, and my strength is in the details, I find it hard to put a scene together so my plan is to actually take pictures of the scenes that I want to show with real people, then adding any detail and/or special effects that I want.

So naturally being obsessive as I am, when something gets into my oversize head (for the record I don't have a big head, just a small body) it goes round and round like a car race, and for now my comic book is all I can think of.

Lately, anyone I come across I try topicture how they would look like if they where zombies, the scary thing is that for most people (specially if you go to Walmart) would not need a lot of altering from my pencil to become one, what is this world coming to? why odes everybody look so unhappy?

Perhaps we need a good old fashioned Zombie apocalypse to whip us into shape, we need to realize that life can be full of happiness if we try not to concentrate on the bad things, what do you think?

Until next time remember... Zombies were people too!!!

2 comments: