Monday, March 14, 2011

Review: Deadgirl (2008)


Heather EDF... I'm sorry, I know this one of your faves, but I'm going to have to hate...

I can see where they wanted to go with this movie... unfortunately they didn't have a GPS to get them there, it has the pacing of a crippled snail, the emotions of an angry frustrated teenager and half the dialogue is "I don't know man".  I felt my brain shrinking with every word...

Most of the scenes make absolutely no sense, two seventeen year olds that are almost afraid of playing hookie, then one becomes a rapist, kidnapper and murderer full of existentialist questioning?  one scene one of the kids has a revolver, but when later in the movie he needs a weapon the best thing he can find is a machete? the most unpopular kid in school has everybody come up to him trying to give him advice? they walk and ride bikes, but when they need to kidnap someone they somehow own a car? they go in and out 20 times of the mental hospital, but when they need to run away they hit a locked door? and what the f. is up with the dog? it appears all the time, they are always afraid of it, and they never take care of it?

This could have been a good movie, bu it's impossible to watch.

To see a list of all the films I've reviewed click here

No comments:

Post a Comment