Friday, March 11, 2011

Review: Aaah! Zombies!! (2007)


Awww, don't they make a lovely couple?

   Now I swear I thought of my catch phrase "Zombies were people too" before I ever saw this movie or even the poster, but I digress, let's get to the actual part you're here to read... the review.

   What do you get when you mix soft-serve ice-cream, draft beer and a "top secret" green substance developed by the armed forces? a hilariously funny movie

  By mixing black and white scenes with colored ones the movie shows you two different perspectives on the situation. The colored scenes show the stars speaking normally and completely unaware that they are in fact Zombies, and the rest of the world seems to be talking gibberish an for some reason attacks them, when they start loosing skin or body parts they start trying to explain it away...  The black and white scenes show them as they really are; grotesque rotting walking corpses.

To see a list of all the films I've reviewed click here

No comments:

Post a Comment