Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review: American Zombie (2007)


"We're here, we're dead, get used to it"  when I started reviewing Zombie films I ran across some pretty horrible low budget films with repetitive themes, and  BAD ACTING, for a while I thought I would lose interest in the genre all together, needless to say I didn't, and I'm very glad I didn't...  I actually ran across some very interesting and different flicks and American Zombie is one of them...

  This is a smartly made mock documentary of the Zombie subculture in LA, it shows the day to day lives and activities of a group of Living-impaired individuals trying to figure out how they fit in with the rest of society, a lot of political parallels with activists groups and stuff like burning man...

  Very well made, organically acted, and terribly funny.

To see a list of all the films I've reviewed click here

No comments:

Post a Comment