Wednesday, April 6, 2011

News to "UN"die for #2

I'ts about time for another one of these...  News to "UN"die for!!!!

This is your friendly neighborhood zombie blogger, back for another post!!!

Since my last NTUDF a lot of things have happened, and a lot of things I wanted to happen did not...   :(
here's the good news, in March I had a record of 534 views!!!!,  I know that there are blogs that get millions of visit per month, but hey, 534 is a lot for me!!!

Also my readership base grew a lot since I've been doing Search Engine Optimization, I am now read in The Netherlands, Serbia, Israel, Spain, Brazil, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, China, Finland, Ukraine, Belgium, Portugal and today I got a hit from Estonia...  yep, I'm proud

I've watched and reviewed some great films, 28 Days Later which I'd seen before, American Zombie a mock documentary, and I still owe you my review of The Las Man On Earth Vincent Price's version of I am Legend a surprisingly well made movie despite it's from 1964.

About the Comic Book, that is something I have had some trouble with, it is very difficult to get people together for shooting the scenes so I'm thinking of doing it more as a blog than a comic book, that way I can advance the story and if the public likes it I can produce the drawings for it. Also since I've seen the poster for Aaah Zombies which says "Zombies Are People Too" I realized that the title for my comic book Zombies Were People Too would not sound as original and witty as I once thought, so ti's back to the drawing board with the name of the story.

AMC's The Walking Dead Season 2 - Ok, we all love this series, but when oh when is ti coming back?  As far as I know AMC has already signed for 13 new episodes in the new season, but the release date is still a little fuzzy, the most common idea is that it will air on Halloween like the first season, but now there is talk about it actually airing earlier, as early as July perhaps, who know? All I know is that I'm DYING to see it!!!!

Until next time, stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment