Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Undead Holliday

Talk about having you obsessions bite you in the but, one thing I got from Santa Claus this year is to think I was one of the undead.

This past Sunday I went to pick up my nephews so they would stay over, on the way I was struck by a cold, on my neck and in my waist, shortly after picking them up we went to the supermarket, all the while I could not shake the terrible feeling of cold. By the time we got to the check out counter I was loosing motor skills and feeling the world whirl around me.

Back at home at 8:30 pm I took some night time cold remedy and went to bed, the nightmare started at 3 in the morning when I woke up, I went through all the motions I ever imagined a newly scratched victim would go through, my back was so contracted it felt like I imagined rigor mortis would be like, and then there was also the worse fever I've ever had, I was so delirious I actually had temporary amnesia, I looked at my wife and did not recognize her, I was having trouble even remembering who I was, or even understanding why I had a bolt running from temple to temple.

Long story short... I feel like hell but don't worry I will recover unlike most of you, and when I do there's whole bunch of undead movies that I have to watch and start reviewing for your enjoyment.


No comments:

Post a Comment